Saturday, August 13, 2011

Case Study Challenge #52

Being sick is not too bad when you don't really feel too crummy to craft, just to crummy to do anything else! I can sit and scrap a lot without feeling too guilty! So, I decided to participate in this weeks Case Study Challenge again - it was so much fun last week! Here is my card:


And here is the card I decided to case, made by Silke Ledlow. It was such a pretty card, the colors were GORGEOUS!!! And I had this new Unity stamp I was dying to ink up...


Mine has a bit more retro feel, instead of the more elegant feel, but I like the result. I used my Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to cut out the tag and Mother's Day Bouquet to cut out the flowers.


Inked the edges of the kraft paper with white ink, sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer mist on my flowers and added a stick on pearl to the centers, and used a button and some ribbon to tie onto the tag. Also used my Tim Holtz distress tool on the edges of the red paper, and added a few extra stick on pearls and some lace.


Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!!!



9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the flowers and lace. The stamp is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, I love all of the unique embellishments!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather, this is a fabulous case! Totally love it and I'm so honored that you cased me :)!!! Thank you so much for sharing your card with me!!! Have a wonderful weekend...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful sweetie...love this!! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the "nostalgic look". TFS

    Diania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic job casing Silke! You rocked this one! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful. I love the it right down to that beautiful lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the details! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete