Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Bold Sunflower Card Duo - Simon Says Stamp Every Happiness Release

Good morning! Today I've got some bold and bright cards using more of the NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp - and I'm using that same amazing sunflower layering stamp that I shared a project with last week. This time I switched up the stem colors, and made a set of cards instead of a 3D project.


I stamped a couple of the blooms from the beautiful Sunflower Meadow layering set with the same Butter, Zest, Honey, and Allspice for the bloom, then switched things up and stamped the stems with Cadette ink. I just love yellow and blue together! For the background, I used some Honey cardstock with the gorgeous new Bedazzled embossing folder, then layered up a couple of the new Stitched Arches dies cut from white and Starlight cardstock. I used sentiments from the set, stamped in black, wrapped some white twine around the entire cards and tied in a bow, then finished off with a few Dazzling Sunbeam gems for sparkle! Here are more photos of this finished set:









Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment