Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Seafoam Waves Card - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! I feel like I'm still trying to get a little more summer squeezed in, and it's reflecting in my cards I made recently! I hadn't had a chance to use a new large die from Simon Says Stamp - and it was so fun to pair with a bit of the Heat and Fluff that released earlier this year to add the perfect foamy wave edge!


I used the new Beach Bird's Eye die to create the fun background, cutting it from white cardstock. I used a mix of Latte, Cappuccino, and Mocha to ink blend the waves, also using the brush to pounce over to give a bit more of a sand effect. I then took the next layer and added that fun Heat and Fluff to it, and heated it with my heat gun. The top layers I just blended with Surf ink. I assembled those layers together, taping them in the back, then added some white splatter. I mounted all of those on a Fog cardbase, then popped up a white frame around it that was created with the negative space from an A2 Rectangle die. Sentiment is from Chill Vibes, and I tucked the sunglasses on there from Bring on the Sun. Tied some jute string around the entire card front, then finished off with some Surf, Gold, and Clear Dazzling Gems! Here are more photos of this card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment