Pages

Monday, August 31, 2026

Filled with Joy - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release

Hello! It's time for one of the best month's in the stamping world, and we are kicking it off with an amazing new Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release that is HUGE and FULL of amazing products! I put several of them to use on this soft and pretty card that is my first share with the new release!


I started off by die cutting the NEW Serene Bloom die from Apricot, Sage, and Honey cardstocks. I ink blended a bit of Marine ink on the leaves, and some Cheeky ink on the petals. I used a panel of Starlight cardstock with the new Melbourne embossing folder, and then used one of the new Squarevel dies to cut a window from a panel of white cardstock. Once those were all assembled together, I added some white splatter, and a sentiment from the new Today and Every Day set - hand trimmed out. Finished off with some white twine tied around the entire card, a few Clear Dazzling gems, and a bit of Nuvo Glitter drops on the center part of the flower for some extra sparkle. Here are lots more photos of this finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment