Pages

Friday, September 18, 2026

Party Balloons - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Feature

 Hello! Today is a special STAMPtember surprise from Simon Says Stamp - and instead of a special collab or huge release, its a special mini release of embossing folders with coordinating stencils (several of them have dies as well), and a FLASH SALE (use COUPON code HURRY to get discount!) on all  of them PLUS previously released embossing folders with stencils! You can find them all tucked into this category HERE if you want to check out the options! I'm using one of the new sets to create this set of birthday cards - can you see the slight difference between them?


I started off by embossing the Party Balloons set on two A2 panels of cardstock, one white, and one in the nice soft pink shade of Seashell cardstock. I misted them with water for a nice deep impression, and let them dry thoroughly before stenciling. I used some ink colors that were on my desk from anther project, and stenciled all the layers with Cabbage, Zest, Salmon, Sky, and Violet inks. I used the Celebrate word die for the focal point, cutting from white glitter cardstock and Honey Gold cardstock, and popping that up with foam. Secondary sentiment is from the Strike up the Fun set! I love all the colorful balloons, and how they look slightly different depending on if they are on white or pink cardstock! Here are more photos:










Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment