Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

Floral Arch Card Set - Simon Says Stamp

Good morning! Today I'm using up leftovers from the cards I shared last night - die cut shapes are so fun to run through an embossing folder, and Simon Says Stamp has so many lovely ones! This one is from the newest release, and paired up with some of the new XL Reverse Sentiment strips, these cards came together so quickly and easily!


I had the die cut panels from A2 Stitched Arches die, cut from Lawn Fawn Schoolyard paper pack already, so I ran them through the new Alstroemeria Blooms embossing folder. I layered them with foam adhesive on my white cardbases, then added sentiments from the new Big Bold Headlines Reverse XL Sentiment Strips, cut with the XL EZ Strips Banners die. I rounded off the top two corners of each card to match the arch design, then finished off by tucking a few very closely coordinating enamel glitter dots on each card - they add a subtle bit of texture and interest! Here are more photos of this fun set:










Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment