Hello! I'm stopping by with a set of cards today using supplies from the recent release at Simon Says Stamp, paired up with a couple of add on sets from the last card kit. I think they worked so well together, and these cards were absolutely fun to put together!
I started off these cards by creating some soft ink blended backgrounds with the Darling Patterns 1 stencil set. I blended my lightest shades of ink from the center of panels of white cardstock first, then blended the deeper shade of ink over the top with each of the stencils. I used Butter, Zest, Rhubarb, Apple, Seafoam, and Surf inks. Next, I paired sentiments from Paper Cut Messages with images from Woodland Friends, and stamped both of those directly over the ink blended panels with black ink. Next, I created the arch windows using A2 Stitched Arches dies, cutting one each from coordinating colors of Lawn Fawn Schoolyard cardstock, then a smaller one from Tonic Sugar Crystal glitter cardstock to tuck behind to add a double layer framed effect. I adhered those together, then popped them up on foam adhesive over the main images! Here are more photos of all these cute finished cards:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment