Good morning! Sneaking in today with one last card before we kick off STAMPtember for Simon Says Stamp - one of the most exciting month's of the year! This card is super interactive as well - it was my first time trying out Charm Spinners, and I'm in LOVE with how fun they are! If you check out my post today on Instagram I share a fun video of it in action!
I started off by using the Bubble Spin die on a panel of Audrey cardstock, then mounting that directly onto my white cardbase. Next, I stamped all those images and sentiments from Plane Awesome in Nocturne ink, and heat embossed with clear ink, and die cut each one out. For the first sentiment, I carefully used scissors to trip off the word "hi" so that I could use the sentiments together. Next, I colored up the main images with Copics (all colors listed in the supply list below if you're curious!). I added the clouds and sentiments with foam adhesive, then added each of the fun little airplane images with Charm Spinners. I have used action wobbles in the past, but these are amazing! They spin so easily and smoothly, and aren't really any thicker than foam adhesive. So fun to play with! Here are more photos - the last one shows them spinning around a bit:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment