Thursday, September 17, 2026

Love You Hearts - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release

Good morning! Today I'm posting another card I created for the huge Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Release at the beginning of this month, and hadn't had a chance to share yet! This was another one of the sets my daughter, Katie, designed, and this is actually a card based on her idea that she shared with me! I had so much fun creating it, and the colors are just so happy and bright, I can't help but smile!


I started off by using my MISTI to stamp the rainbow of hearts from Lots of Love on a panel of white cardstock. I used the newly released Rainbow Splash ink cubes, and chose the colors Dandelion, Pumpkin, Grass, Sea, Heather, and Crimson. I then stamped the outline with black ink - purposely stamping it imperfectly, and slightly offset on most of them (completely by accident, I stamped the red almost perfectly!). Also added the XO in the centers, and the sentiment die cut and popped up with foam. I trimmed that panel down with an A2 Rectangle die, then added a panel of black cardstock cut with A2 Postage Rectangles to make it pop. I originally adhered that to a white cardbase, but wouldn't you know, it was a bit crooked! So, to fix that, I trimmed it down straight, then adhered it onto a new cardbase. Easy fix, and just added a touch more dimension! Finished off with a few tiny rows of Clear Dazzling gems! Here are more photos of the finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment