Saturday, September 12, 2026

Memory Box - Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Collaboration

Hello! Today's set for the newest of the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive Collaborations is an adorable winter set from Memory Box that was so much fun to play with! This sweet little deer stole my heart, and it was so fun to put a little scene together with it!


I started off by stamping and heat embossing the deer from Stay Cozy set on watercolor paper. I watercolored the image with my Altnew watercolors in simple colors with a bright pop of pink. I also stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes and sentiment from the set, then die cut everything out. I used some pattern paper from Simple Stories Kringle & Co pattern paper pad for the background, then used A2 Stitched Arches dies to create the front panel with Rainforest cardstock, creating a frame with two dies and some sparkly white glitter cardstock. I also tucked in a couple piece of white cardstock with a torn edge to mimic snow, and popped the frame up with foam adhesive strips. I arranged everything on my card, added a few Taffy Dazzling gems, some Nuvo glitter drops on the scarf and hat, and finished off with a good wrap and bow from white twine. Here is a closer look at the finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment