Hello! I had so much fun with the card!!! I cut out the little birds, and then realized that I only had the medium size critter faces, and all of them were MUCH too big for these little birds. So...I got a little creative! I used one of the bird faces, but only inked the beak and stamped that on each of them. Then I picked a face from the Princess faces assortment in the right size, and only inked the eyes and stamped them on! So...I kind of built my own face! Worked like a charm!
Used my Cuttlebug on the background, a stack of Prima Flowers, buttons and ribbons, some little jewels set on with my Jolee's heat set tool, and finished off with a sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Tweety Hoo Puns stamp set. Pop-dotted the birds, and the background for lots of texture.
Have a tweet day!