Friday, August 3, 2012

Some Peachy Keen new Kit Peeks!!!


I'm so excited today to get to share a few sneak peeks of some projects I made with the brand new Peachy Keen August Kit of the Month! Seriously ADORABLE images in the sets this month - just like always!!! Make sure and stop by Peachy Keen Stamps to see the rest of the projects the Design Team has been hard at work making! Here are pictures of the 3 projects I made - I will be showing more pictures and giving some more info on them over the next couple of days! Sorry that this is so brief - but if you don't visit here often, we are getting ready to move in about a week and a half - and WOW is it a lot of work! So here is a little sample of this months new kit:



4 comments:

  1. So darn cute...love them all! Good luck with your move...it's brutal to move, all that packing and unpacking...add in a few kiddies and it's chaos. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ I just ADORE them ALL! EVERY single detail, the images, the coloring and designs! I hope you get everything done and it goes smoothly for you! Such a HUGE job to move! If I ever do again ~ I am just taking some things ~ pictures and crafting supplies ~ and leaving the rest!!! I wish that could happen ~ one can dream! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all just wonderful! My favorite are the little pencils! They are just precious! I love all of the cards and can't wait to see more! Every visit is a pleasure and a learning experience! Love it!

    ReplyDelete