Thursday, December 5, 2013

Soft Nativity

Good morning! Whew - life here has been a WHIRLWIND!!! We were gone for two weeks visiting family for Thanksgiving (1,000 mile road trip each way!) - and came home to pick up our new puppy the next day. What was I THINKING? Fortunately life is settling into a bit more of a routine - but it has been hard to get my brain back together. Crafting has taken a back seat to unpacking and settling in again, homeschooling, and taking care of a sweet little puppy - and all of the other normal life things. I did finally have time to make a design team card - but it took me two days to complete it! I'll be sharing that soon.

I do however have a stash of cards that I have had made for a while, and just haven't had the opportunity to share, so I'm finally taking a bit of time to do that! Some of them just sat around until I had time to photograph them, or were cards I made for a publication call that weren't picked up. Right now, I am just happy to have something to share a bit! I also have a few giveaways I would love to do this month - so hopefully I can get those ready to go soon. Otherwise, it will be New Year treats for someone!

This card is made with an Amuse Studio background stamp, and a retired Market Street Stamps set. The lace trim and twine is by October Afternoon. Can't remember much else about it - it has been here for a while! 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and that your trip, while hectic, was wonderful! Your card is lovely in conveying the essence of Christmas. So beautiful and peaceful!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of papers and I agree 100% with the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather ~ BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the soft look to this ~ it totally fits the stamp!

    ReplyDelete