Thursday, August 23, 2018

Spellbinders Inked Messages and Special Moments Hop Winner

Good morning! So sorry I never announced the winner of the $25 Gift Certificate Winner from the Spellbinders Inked Messages and Special Moments Blog Hop last week - this past weekend I lost a very dear friend in a tragic accident, and pretty much stepped away from my craft room and blog to grieve, be there for the family, and just process things. I had a few things pre-scheduled that continued as planned, but haven't done anything this week beyond that. 

So without further ado - the winner is:



Congrats D. Ann C! I'm sending you an email as well - but in case you see this first, contact Spellbinders at socialmedia@spellbinders.us by 8/25/18 (I will ask for an extension of the time if needed since I was so late making my winner announcement) - with the subject line Spellbinders August Blog Hop Winner from Heather's Blog. Winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties, and taxes.

Thanks for hopping along and the sweet comments! Glad you loved this fun Spellbinders release as much as I did. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wahooo! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! My wishlist is ready!!! 😉

    My condolences on the tragic loss of your friend. I'm sure the family appreciated your loyal support in their time of need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations D.Ann!! You are going to have fun getting some new Spellbinder products!

    ReplyDelete