Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Candy Cane Gift Tag - on the Reverse Confetti Blog

Good morning! I have a new edition of Wednesday in the Works on the Reverse Confetti Blog and YouTube Channel this morning - this week I'm sharing this super happy and sparkly little Christmas tag - perfect for dressing up your Christmas packages! I've combined the candy canes from Joys of the Season, a sentiment from Sweet Holiday, and a tag base created with Stitched Hex Tag! This also happens to be one of my favorite non-traditional color combos! I hope you'll pop over HERE and check it out for more details!


Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable tag, Heather!! Love your color scheme. Thank you for your tutorial. I always appreciate process videos regarding copic coloring.

    ReplyDelete