Thursday, August 6, 2026

Flamingo Birthday card - Simon Says Stamp

Hello! I keep waiting for life to get less crazy, but somehow it never does! Nonetheless, I have been trying to get at my craft desk, and I recently got a couple cards created. This one uses a really big mix of old and new products from Simon Says Stamp - I thought the sentiment was particularly perfect for this card once it all came together!


I started off by die cutting the older Flamingo die from some of the 2026 colors of Concord & 9th cardstock, and adding Black Dazzling gems for the eyes. I added a little bow to one of them cut from Ribbon Loop Frames from Ivory glitter cardstock. The rest of the items were all things that I pulled out of my prepared but never used stash - I'm always glad I keep those around when I'm able to put them to use! The background uses the Star Champion embossing folder on white cardstock. I used a die cut A2 Arch from white cardstock as well, but blended a bit of Watermelon ink on it to make it pop off the background. The larger sentiment is from the newer Daisy Frame set, heat embossed in white on black cardstock, and the smaller sentiment is from another newer set called Sunflower Meadow. A few Taffy Dazzling gems for extra sparkle to finish off! Here are more photos of this finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment