Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rainbow Buttons

Good morning! Just a quick post to share a card I actually made a while back and never posted. Now seemed like a good time, so I could enter it in the Moxie Fab World Random Fun Challenge - Button Day!

I used my Martha Stewart button punch, and some Bazzil cardstock for the buttons, then tied some jute cord through and behind them. Adhered them to the card with pop-dots, and rounded off one corner with my Martha Stewart corner rounder. 


Finished off with a sentiment from Scrappy Mom's stamps, and a bit of faux stitching with my white gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the rainbow buttons. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the buttons!!

    www.lovejoypaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use the embossed paper buttons! Thank you for sharing this terrific idea!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the fonts in that stamp too! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete