Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrapbook Layout for SPS

Good morning! I'm sharing something a little different then normal this morning over at Shop Pumpkin Spice - a scrapbook layout! I actually do a lot of scrapbooking, but for the most part, I do it for us and our family - not for blog sharing! However, I was so happy with this layout - and thought that it was particularly fun that I used Valentine's papers for a different purpose. I also still scrapbook in 8 1/2 by 11...I started that way, and just never got around to switching. I might someday - but for now I'm happy with this size! Here is my 2 page layout - it is when my oldest daughter got glasses for the first time:


Here is a close up of each page:



Other than the white and black cardstock, all the papers and embellies are from this years Valentine's paper pack from Echo Park - Love Story:

I hope this inspires you to create something non-holiday themed with something intended for a specific holiday! Such a fun way to stretch your supplies a little further! Have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this, including your beautiful daughter and her new glasses! Great papers. I also used 8 1/2 x 11 papers as long as I could, but when I could no longer find albums I couldn't hold out any longer, but I think I still liked them better. She looks just lovely in her new glasses!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather ~ OMG! I LOVE your LO! The papers are so PERFECT ~ they match that little CUTIE'S dress and flower in her hair! The ictures and design are erect. The little sentiments are so PERFECT too! Oh Thank You for sharing this LO! I bet your layouts are as perect and gorgeous as your cards! She really is a CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Heather, love the non traditonal use of the paper, it works perfectly here!!

    ReplyDelete