Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cork Wall Art

Back one last time this morning with the third challenge for Stamp It! week at Paper Crafts Connection. This challenge was to stamp on cork - and for this instead of a card, I have a wall hanging I made:


I stamped the butterfly from the Unity May 2013 KOTM with Glossy Accents, then sprinkled with glitter. Banners were cut with My Craft Spot Tiny Metal Banner Dies from MME pattern paper. Woodgrain was stamped with Unity Stamp Co. Grainy Background stamp. Sentiment from Avery Elle's Lots of Love set was stamped on a banner cut with my Silhouette Cameo using MFT ink. Added some Chevron May Arts ribbon to hang it.

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share my fun challenge entries! It has been fun to have a few moments to stamp for fun - finally getting caught up on the design team stuff! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go! The teal paired with kraft/cork is absolutely gorgeous! So, so pretty!!
    c

    ReplyDelete