Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Banners!

Good morning! I'm sharing a card that I actually made some time ago for a publication call and wasn't picked up! I was waiting for just the right time to share it, since I really loved it! And when I saw the new Avery Elle November Challenge - Create Any Project You Wish - I knew it was the perfect opportunity!


For this card, I used some MME pattern paper, my banner dies are from My Craft Spot, the stitched square is a die from Lil' Inkers, and I used the adorable Party Animals set from Avery Elle - you just can't go wrong with this set! It is SOOOO cute! The background is Avery Elle kraft cardstock, misted with Mister Huey's and with a bit of distress ink around the edges. I stamped the sentiment repeatedly for my background, and fussy cut out the balloon animal before adhering with foam adhesive. Finished off with some of my favorite jute twine tied in a pretty bow!


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are having a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to share your card with us, Heather! The colour combination on kraft is so striking! I see why you love it; I do,too!
    c

    ReplyDelete