Friday, November 21, 2014

Beautiful Day Fall Leaf

Good morning! Happy Friday! Just sharing my card this morning for Unity Friends with Flair:



For this card, I used the leaf from the August 2013 Kit of the Month, and a sentiment from the September 2013 Kit of the Month. I stamped on my cardstock, then debossed with a PTI woodgrain Impression Plate, then added some Stickles. Pattern paper is by Glitz designs, and a bit of washi tape and a few sequins finish it off. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I like the colour scheme for the fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    LOVE your sweet sentiment and sparkling leaf, the rounding on the diagonal corners adds a touch of elegance too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and I like the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully simple and elegant, so effective!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather! Love your color combo, pop of red with real....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the wood grain and the little sparkle on the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the woodgrain background for your leaf. Hugz

    ReplyDelete