Monday, November 17, 2014

Silver Glitter Washi Strips

Good morning! Here one last time with one final card that I made for Splitcoast Stampers when I was a member of the Dirty Dozen earlier this year! For this one, I played with some silver glitter washi tape, cutting it into different widths, then layering and trimming it here and there. Took a lot of time fiddling with it - but I loved the results! Added a rounded panel of blue on the bottom, a strip of black cardstock along the top with my sentiment from Avery Elle heat embossed in white, then mounted that panel on an acetate cardbase for fun.


I am linking this up as fourth and final entry into Virginia's View Challenge as well:


Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very awesome card!!! Love the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous and gorgeous! Love how you used the silver washi tape, Heather! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather -- Love you how layered up that washi! It's amazingly striking! :)

    ReplyDelete