Tuesday, May 26, 2015

No One Measures Up To You

Good morning! The blog has been a bit quiet lately, in case you hadn't noticed! But I have been super busy behind the scenes - crafting, crafting, crafting - and getting ready for new releases and guest design posts, a new design team (eek! can't wait to tell!), and regular scheduled design team work. So, even thought you will start seeing all that stuff soon, it hasn't left me much time to work on stuff to share sooner! So here is a card from last year on the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen that I haven't shared here yet - a fun Father's Day inspired card!


I used Avocado Arts Just Fore You stamp set, some distress ink, jute twine, and embossing with my Cuttlebug. Pattern paper is from my Mind's Eye, with a bit of distressing on the edges of that as well. Finished off with a few Eyelet Outlet Enamel dots.

Thanks for dropping by! Hope you are having a great day! 

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Can't wait to read about your exciting news :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete