Sunday, November 8, 2015

Thinking of You Hamster

Good morning! Just stopping by this morning to share another card I made the othe day when I sat down to craft just for fun!


I made this to play along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge - Thinking of You:


I took that theme, and used it literally for my sentiment! I used my MISTI to perfectly position my elements, and to stamp them several times over each other on the watercolor paper for a nice crisp impression. Colored them in with watercolors - I always love the soft colors I can get with that. I'm also loving that new Lil' Inker's die with the scallops! And I love filling shaker cards with beads instead of the usual sequins! That little bow was super fun to adhere right over the top of the acetate - makes it pop a little extra.


All supplies I used for this card are linked below - thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. oh this is just too cute!! i love the little watercoloring you did for the scene!! and the shaker is awesome!! so stinking cute!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super sweet! I love your design and your watercoloring! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete