Monday, December 7, 2015

Homespun Christmas Tags

Good morning! Aside from working on Christmas cards this past weekend (which I will be sharing SOON!!!) - I had a friend request 10 Christmas tags - she said they could be all the same, or different. So I ended up making 3 different designs, and 3 or 4 of each one. First up - I thought I would share these homespun designs!


I also made this to play along with the current challenge at Little Tangles - Create a Tag:


I die cut the tags, then layered my stamps on in different colors of SSS ink. I then die cut some hearts, sponged them with the same color ink as I had stamped (so they would be a perfect match!) - then attached on the house, and covered with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. Added a few accents with a white gel pen and some Stickles, then added some older ribbon from my stash and some pretty orange hemp twine, also from my older stash!


Here are (most) of the supplies I used on these tags - thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!



3 comments: