Sunday, January 17, 2016

You Fill My Heart With Joy

Good morning! When I was gone on vacation, there were a few Unity stamps that released and I missed the fun of playing with. This is one of the sets I had to color up when I got back home anyway - and I have a Quick Tip video to go with it as well!


Here is the video - I'm sharing how to make a die cut frame pop by inking behind it:


I colored these little cuties with Copic markers - very simply and soft - added the inking and frame, tucked a doily behind, and some pattern paper from Pretty Pink Posh - also with a bit of distress ink on the edges of it.


Here are links to the supplies I used for this card! Thanks for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!!!



6 comments:

  1. Love the inking behind the frame - it really does make it pop! And I love your quick videos. I can't always spend 10 or 15 minutes on a video so yours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your quick tip videos always give me new things to try....thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just to cute! Love the Hedgehogs stamp....Well done!

    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!! Very beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this so very cute! Thank you for the quick tip, the shading looks great just inside the scalloped frame. Great colouring! Janelle x

    ReplyDelete