Good morning! Today I've got a simple trio of encouragement cards featuring a beautiful embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp, as well as one of my favorite sentiment sets! Do you recognize those colors as well? Yep...I also used up some leftovers from THESE cards that I posted a couple days ago! I mean, when you have pretty leftovers sitting nearby, what's a girl to do?!?
I had 3 panels leftover that had been cut from some of Lawn Fawn Schoolyard cardstock pack with a Nested Stitched Rectangle die. I had been wanting to use the pretty Peony Trio embossing folder, so I centered each panel in the embossing folder and ran it through. The good part about doing this, is if you die cut AFTER embossing, you flatten out the embossed image. So this way I had the pretty stitched edge already on there, and also a nice deep embossed impression. I popped those up with foam adhesive on a white cardbase, added sentiments from Inside Greetings 1, and then wrapped around coordinating Prima Yarn to tie in a bow. I thought about gems, but these were just too perfect as they were to mess with them! Here is a closer look at each one:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment