Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Unity Goodness AND Grillin' and Chillin' Blog Hop WINNER!!!

Time to pick a winner for the Luau cartridge from the Grillin' and Chillin' Blog Hop!!! I used random.org to generate the number...

Which means the winner is number 30...Shelly!


Congrats Shelly!!! I will send you an email right away so I can get this in the mail to you!

I wanted to quickly share a card I made the other day for the bi-weekly challenge over at My Unity Place. This week the challenge is to Make Your Own Background, using stamps! I used the May KOTM for all the images on this card. I stamped the cute little flower flourish in several different colored inks for the background. I then stamped the stack of letters on plain white paper, heat embossed it, colored it with Copics, then cut it out and glued it on my "background" paper. The sentiment I stamped directly on the patterned paper I made, then heat embossed it as well. Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE Unity stamps?!?!?!? 





2 comments:

  1. Oh I love all the pretty coloured stamping! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Thanks so much, again! I really love your card, too! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete