Monday, September 10, 2012

My Craft Spot Thanksgiving Stamp Set Winner!


Good morning! I'm just here to quickly announce the winner of the Thanksgiving Stamp set from the My Craft Spot Release Blog Hop on Saturday! Thanks for all your sweet comments! I'm always so glad that I don't have to pick the winner myself, so thanks to Random.org, here is the winning number:
Which means the winner is: 
YAY! Congrats Veronica! I'm sending you an email, but if you don't get it first, please send me an email at housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com with your mailing info so I can forward that to Kimberly and she can get your prize in the mail! Here is the stamp set you won:


Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Thank you so much Heather. I love this stamp set. I already replied back to your email. Thanks again.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete