Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Post Day - Peachy Ornaments

(((If you're looking for my Day 3 My Craft Spot release post, click HERE or just scroll down to the last post!)))

Good morning! It's my turn to post over on the Peachy Keen blog, and I'm starting to get in the mood for Christmas! So...I thought I'd put together a super fun Christmas card using lots of Peachy Faces!!!
I used some of my new favorite faces - LOVE all the variety in just one adorable set!!! So much fun!!!

I cut each of the ornaments out using some different Echo Park Paper and my Silhouette Cameo, then added an assortment of the faces, and used my white gel pen and Copic markers to fix up the faces a little.
I ran my background paper through my Cuttlebug to emboss it, then attached the ornaments with foam adhesive.
Next, I used coordinating colors of Baker's twine, tucked them behind the ornaments with a bit of glue, and wrapped them and taped them behind my embossed cardstock panel.
I adhered that to the card base - also with foam adhesive, and then tied some little bows on each of the strings to the ornaments.
Oh - this just makes me start humming Christmas music! I have been catching myself doing that a lot lately! Having snow so early in the year in our new home probably helps with that!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute...love the little faces and the patterns on the ornaments! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the personification! Just peachy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable faces on those amazing ornaments! Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this Christmas card! Those faces on the ornaments are too cute! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather ~ this is so CUTE and FUN!!! I LOVE how the twine matches the the papers!! So CUTE!! Of course those faces are ADORBS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so, sooo cute. Just love the adorable faces on the sweet ornaments with pretty embossing.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete