Saturday, February 9, 2013

Peachy Keen Release Challenge #1 - Dots and Stripes

Good evening! I've got a busy day tomorrow and was afraid I wouldn't have time to get these posted then - so I'm posting this evening! This is my card for the first of the Peachy Keen new release challenge - use dots and stripes on one card:
I sometimes love stamping some of the cute Peachy Keen images and not coloring them in at all! I think it makes them look so cute!
These were some random papers in my stash - and I have no idea where they are from, although I'm pretty sure the pink is by Crate Paper? 
I also added some older lace trim that I had in my stash, and the ever present jute twine tied with an October Afternoon button!
Inked all of my layers with coordinating distress ink to finish them off.
I know there is still time to enter this month's challenges! Hope you go check them out and play along - there are great prizes! 

1 comment: