Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bridal Shower Card

Good morning! Just popping in really quick to share a card I made for a bridal shower for our pastor's daughter this past Sunday! 
I used one of the sweet Sugar Kissed Cottage images from Lil' Inker Designs, stamped with MFT ink on a square cut with Lil' Inker's stitched Square dies.  
Pattern paper is from Crate Paper, and I stamped the sentiment on a banner I trimmed and folded myself. The first half of the sentiment is from the same stamp set, and I added the "For the Bride" phrase from a Unity KOTM. The yellow is PTI ink. 
Tucked a doily and some jute twine in there, inked the edges a bit with distress ink, and used some foam adhesive to hold up the center of the banner, as well as to attach the main image panel.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Heather! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete