Friday, June 14, 2013

You Inspire Me - Unity FWF

(Edited to add: I'm linking this up with the Moxie Fab World Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge!)

Good morning! YAY for Friday, which also means Unity Friends with Flair time! I'm sharing a card today that I have actually had finished for quite a while (a publication reject...) and just hadn't gotten around to sharing it! 
I used the feathers from the November 2012 KOTM and a sentiment from Heartfelt Sentiments
I inked up the feathers with watermark ink, then inked over with pink PTI ink before stamping then heat embossing with clear embossing powder. The notebook center panel was cut with Paper Smooches Notebook Basic Die. I then sprayed it with two colors of Mister Huey's mists, and wiped off the extra.
LOVE how the edges curl up a bit from all the ink on it! Also added a few gems to bling it up a little. 
My pattern paper's are all from American Crafts 6x6 paper pads - LOVE all the bright colors!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful Friday, and a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Heather ~ BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE all the colors, the stamps and the design! Of course the bling and the dimension is FAB too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE those amazing colors! this card is stunning!
    I also received your blog candy package yesterday.. thank you SO MUCH! there are so many great goodies in there! :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful colors you chose for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete