Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love Machine

Hello again! Happy Valentine's Day! Thought I would pop in with a cute little Valentine's Card today - especially since it happens to be Valentine's Day! 


I actually made this just an hour or so ago - wanted to play along with the fun challenge to post a love theme card at Paper Smooches - and also break out a cute stamp set I have been wanting to play along with! There's a gift certificate up for grabs too!


I also thought it would make a fun shaker card - so thought I would play along with Virginia's View Challenge again as well:


I used the darling Squeaky Clean set from Paper Smooches, as well as Ovals 1 Dies to make my center cut out. I added some tiny clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and some tinsel glitter - LOVE how it almost looks soapy! Somehow, one tiny gold confetti managed to sneak in there - oops! 


My pattern paper is from American Crafts, and I also added some red baker's twine - as well as an outline with a black pen.


I'll be back one more time! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Well done on using this image!! Laundry machine can never look this AMAZING (just come check out mine in my house!). Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shaker! Those sequins look like sudsy soap bubbles!

    ReplyDelete