Thursday, February 4, 2016

Color Splash Watercolor - Quick Tip Video

Good evening! I'm posting a little later than I planned tonight - but wanted to share a card and Quick Tip video that I made using one of the brand new Angie Girl stamps from Unity Stamp Company - there are 4 new ones, and a few other darling stamp sets as well! I wanted to tackle some options for the person who maybe doesn't love coloring - I know sometimes I can be intimidated by these big images, and I love to color! So I thought I would share another way to use them a little more creatively! :)


Here is the video sharing how I got this effect:


This makes me think of a tie-dye t-shirt! Anyone else?!?!? I added some Crate Paper striped pattern paper on the side, and a little border cut with a Pretty Pink Posh die in between the two layers.


Here is some of the sale info - a darling free set, new Angie Girls - AND, all the Angie Girls are on sale as well! Perfect chance to stock up!



Here are links to the supplies I used on my card. Thanks so much for stopping by today - hope you have a wonderful evening!!!



2 comments:

  1. For all types of bathroom design tool and other options there are different new themes and other plans available that makes it best enough for all home owners. Make sure you look for home design apps that are latest and innovative making sure the maximum utilizations of every space that are now available. This tool will help you in getting that purposes all served.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN & FABULOUS card Heather!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your video too - I really appreciate your watercolouring tips :)

    ReplyDelete