Good evening! I'm super excited for the gorgeous BRAND NEW Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp, and kicking it off with a soft and sweet shaped card! I adore lemons, and this stunning set that is part of the new release not only includes a stamp and die, but stencils for coloring! Could it get any better?!? And this design just felt meant for a shaped card design - I love how it came out!
I started off by stamping the image from Squeeze You in Latte ink, then leaving it lined up in my MISTI to restamp afterwards, I moved on to ink blending the image. I used Butter, Zest, and Honey for the lemons, and Spring, Dublin, and Lucky for the greenery. A bit of White Pigment ink was perfect for the inside of the lemon slice to soften it up, Cheeky for the flowers, and then some Cappuccino took care of the branch color. Once it was all ink blended, I put it back in my MISTI and restamped over with the same Latte ink. I thought about doing black ink, but I loved how soft it looked, so I decided to stick with this. Restamping helped crisp up all those details though! I created a shaped card with the previously released Chunky Scalloped Ovals from white cardstock paired with the new Chunky Ovals dies scored and adhered for the back of the card (scroll down a couple photos to see that), and also a panel of Cream cardstock for the front. I love how these dies work together! I added the images and stamped sentiment, tied a little white twine bow, some white gel pen accents, then embellished with a few Clear Dazzling Gems to finish it off! Here are more photos of all the details:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment