Good morning! Today I'm excited to be hopping along to celebrate the new release from Simon Says Stamp of coordinating dies for previously released Tim Holtz stamp sets. I'm playing with another one of the leaf sets that are so detailed and pretty! I shared another card yesterday with the other leaf set - you can check it out HERE if you want more inspiration!
Keep scrolling for the hop details at the bottom of this post!
For this card, I loved this image from Leaf Prints that looks like the ferns that grow everywhere in the woods where I live, so I decided to stamp it a few times to create a little bundle. I stamped it 3 times with Fairway ink, then die cut with the new coordinating die. To soften up the edges a bit, I used some Sprout ink for a slighter softer color to blend over the stamped and die cut pieces. I used a panel of white cardstock that I had partially die cut using the largest Stitched Circles die, and then ran it through the Cedar Sprigs embossing folder (which also reminds me of ferns!). I layered that over a cardbase created with Rainbow Splash Caramel cardstock, popping it up with foam adhesive. I then added the fern cluster with foam adhesive and tied a little bow at the top with May Arts Natural Jute String. Finished off with a couple sentiments from Daisy Frame and Sunflower Meadow! Here are more photos of the finished project:
Here is the entire blog hop list - hop along for tons of amazing inspiration!
Heather Hoffman (you are here)
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






These leaves are perfect for water colors. Love it!
ReplyDelete