Saturday, August 15, 2026

Make Today Amazing - Simon Says Stamp September 2026 Card Kit

Good morning! I'm dropping by to share another card using the newest September 2026 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - Simply Shabby! This month's kit is built around a gorgeous 3D embossing folder called Morning Glory Vibes, which has an included stencil and die! The included Simply Shabby stamp set has a beautiful background that is lovely to use as texture on the same panel that is embossed, as well as some sentiments in a gorgeous font - not to mention an included die set for the sentiments. There are several other fun elements to the kit - including some ink cubes and cardstock! There are also a couple add on sets available in the store now!

The monthly card kit has lots of perks now when you sign up for the Subscription service! There is a video HERE you can watch to learn more!


I realized both cards I've shared focus on the debossed side of the embossing folder! I just can't help that I love that side I guess! :) I used the Morning Glory Vibes embossing folder on a panel of white cardstock, then used Buttercream ink to swipe directly on the reverse side of the image. This does such a fun job of making those details all pop! I added a couple layers of vellum with a torn edge, and stamped a sentiment from the Beyond Measure stamp set in the kit (die cut with the add-on dies available separately). I framed it all up with some Gina K Sweet Corn cardstock with a window cut out using Chunky Ovals die, and before adding the sentiment, I wrapped around some white twine and tied in a loose bow. Finished off with a few sparkly Clear Dazzling Gems around that sentiment! Here is a closer look at this soft and pretty floral card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment