Good morning! Stopping by this morning to share a couple winter birthday cards I created using a few items from the last Simon Says Stamp release - we are already gearing up for another one, and there are lots of items I hadn't had a chance to create with. So I'm trying to shrink that pile just a bit! I love how sparkly and dainty these cards turned out!
I actually started off die cutting the Frozen Fractal Hope die from Island Blue and Peacock Teal cardstocks. I was trying to decide how I wanted to use them on a card, when I spotted the Stained Glass Snowflake set, and realized they would be fun to layer together! I die cut that from Altenew Moonstone glitter paper, and then used just one of the Stained Glass Snowflake stencils to ink blend the background with coordinating inks in Tidepool and Marine, but leaving the intricate sections empty to help them pop! I layered everything together, then added sentiments from the Golden Sunflower set (crazy to mix snowflakes with a sunflower set, right?!?) - and finished off with a few coordinating Dazzling Gems in Surf and Dusk! Here is a closer look at these sparkly winter birthday cards:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment