Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Stripes and Acorns - Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer Release

Hello! I'm popping in to share my first card using the BRAND NEW Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer Release! It has so many fun things in it - and one of the things I'm particularly excited about is some gorgeous new shades of colored cardstock! I've been using them like crazy, and having so much fun with them! I used a few of them on this card, and I love how they work so well together, paired up with one older favorite!


I started off by paired two of the new colors of cardstock - Tiger Lily and Moss - with a favorite previously released color - Honey - and trimmed them into thin strips, adhering at an angle on a white cardbase, and clustering each group of 3 slightly closer, with a tiny bit of extra space between each color. I added a frame around that using the previously released A2 Frames die cut from Honey Gold cardstock. Next, I used one more new cardstock color - Espresso - to cut the new Acorn Silhouette die. I love that yummy shade of brown, it's just warm and cozy, and perfect for this silhouette image! I added that over top with black foam adhesive, since it was a bit less visible when looking at this card at an angle. Sentiment is following the angles, and stamped from the new Winter Woodlands set, and a couple little rows of Clear Dazzling gems as well as a white twine bow are the perfect little finishing touches! Here is a closer look at the finished card:






Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment