Good morning! I thought I'd pop in today and share the birthday card I created for my daughter's birthday a little over a week ago. Those are always the ones I try to make extra special, and to fit some of their favorite things. I had grabbed a fun Pinkfresh set from Simon Says Stamp quite some time ago, and hadn't had a chance to use it yet. And it felt like the perfect fit for her!
This card was super fun to put together! I stamped and heat embossed the one piece stamp image from Pinkfresh's Message in a Bottle, and colored it in with the coordinating coloring stencils using Buttercream, Latte, Cappuccino, Paprika, Marine, and Cadette inks. I also blended some Zest and Cheeky inks on my white cardbase to create a bit of glow in the sky. I used SSS Yarn Tangle embossing folder on some Gina K Cadet Blue cardstock - I love how it works for a nautical theme as well! I then tore the edges to layer up to create the waves effect, and added a frame cut with SSS Stitched Rectangles from Gina K Sweet Corn cardstock. I tucked the bottles in, using bits of foam to hold them in place, and stamped a sentiment by masking part of the sentiment on the Pinkfresh stamp set, then adding sentiments from SSS Birthday Basics set. Finished off with a few Trinity Stamps Bubble Blow out embellishments! Here are more photos of the finished card:
Product links are all below - including affiliate links where possible, which simply means if you use one of the links below that I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment