Thursday, January 20, 2011

Having too much fun with stamps!!!

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how much fun I am having mixing together stamps and my Cricut!!! There are so many possibilities!!! I probably need to slow down - but it is just so much fun! I love how each of these is so unique and different too! I think my Prismacolor pencils are making a difference too - those really do color SUPER nice! I always loved coloring when I was a kid - now I just get to do it as a grown up!

So the stamp on all of these is from Unity Stamps, all colored in with the Prismacolor pencils. The first one also has some black string wrapped around, a button, and some bling added with my Jolee's heat set gun. Topped off the sentiment with some Glossy Accents, and added some lace at the top and bottom. This is the only one I didn't use the Cricut on.


On the second one, after I colored it in, I cut it out, and topped the whole thing with Glossy Accents. Added a neat finish too it! The scallop background was cut from Preserves, then I cut a smaller square and ran it through the Cuttlebug. Layered everything, added lots of doodling, some ribbon, Stickles, some Prima flowers, and some bling with my Jolee's heat set tool. 


The last one I just layered several times on different colored cardstock, then welded together some of the letters from Nifty Fifties on my Gypsy to cut out "Let's Roll!" Added some doodling, then Glossy Accents over the letters, and around the black edge of the matting around the skates.



Hope you have a "groovy" day!!!

3 comments:

  1. wonderful cards...its so much fun...

    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all three, but the first one is to die for!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards and I feel the same way that you do about the coloring as a kid. I loved to color in my coloring books and now I have a whole new perspective and can use different mediums to make my art look even more fantastic, just like you've done here! TFS

    ReplyDelete