Monday, January 17, 2011

I am humbled...

Sometimes something happens that reminds you what is important. I was so humbled to receive a private message yesterday from an older woman living on Social Security. She said she had seen how I support Sister Connection with my card sales, and even though she couldn't afford $30 a month to support a widow, she wanted to send something to help the ladies and their families out. I was speechless! I cannot believe how much God has grown and stretched me since I began this project!!! I think I enjoy making cards more now than I EVER did before! It truly is a gift of the heart...so from my heart - I want to thank each of you who has encouraged me along the way, who have contributed to this cause, or ANYTHING that helps someone in need, and those in whom I have been blessed to see the Father's heart!

And quickly, here are a couple of cards that I made over the weekend.

The first one is from a stamp set (by Fiskars I think...) that I colored with colored pencils, added some bling with my Jolee's heat set tool, some ribbon, and some doodling.


This second one is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company, colored with colored pencils. The sentiment is from a Pink by Design stamp set. Added a Prima flower with a button center, baker's twine bow, and some ribbon - as well as double matting on the stamped images.


May God bless you today!


1 comment:

  1. relly cute cards.love the bling and the beautifual way you color the turtle.really cute flower with the heart button.love the fun colors for both of the cards.tfs

    ReplyDelete