Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scrap paper rainbow

Good morning! I haven't been posting as often as normal, mostly because I have been building a stockpile of cards for the release of the new Scrappy Mom's stamp sets this weekend! You are going to LOVE them!!! Can't wait to share those with you!

In the meantime though, I have this card that I would like to submit to the All Things Unity Challenge #41 - Feeling Inspired. Here is my card:


And here is my inspiration that I found on Pinterest! (which, by the way is HORRIBLY addicting!)

Isn't that just the cutest pillow?!?!? So, I started thinking that it would be a perfect way to use a bunch of little scraps of paper that I loved and just couldn't bring myself to throw away! So that's what I did - along with a sentiment by Unity Stamps, and some matting in black and white. A little tedious, but definately fun!

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. how amazing, it looks exaaactly like the pillow! I also keep little pattern scraps that are pretty useless but too pretty to let go of! What a great way to use them :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! I just love that inspiring pillow. I just love your card. Love how you used the dp to make a rainbow. Very creative. Thanks for playing with us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! Love your inspiration piece and interpretation!

    ReplyDelete