Monday, October 31, 2011

Brandy and Emma - Good Morning!

Okay - isn't that one of the sweetest images you have EVER seen?!?!?!? I got the new Brandy and Emma stamps from Unity Stamp Co - and couldn't WAIT to ink them up! They are ADORABLE!!! I also decided to play with my Copics and coloring skills a little too...which can definately use some work - but that's why I'm practicing! Also need to get more colors I guess too...that might help!


Inked the edges of the white with Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen, and used October Afternoon papers for the background, and the border strip along the bottom that has the sentiment - perfect for this card, no?


Finished off with a little twine and a button from Papertrey Ink.


I better warn you - I will be having a lot of fun with these images in the days to come! Thanks for taking a peak! Sorry for the 3 posts in one day - finally have a day at home and having fun playing!!!


3 comments:

  1. You had me at dog. That is, by far, one of the best images I have every seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! This is just too precious! What a fabulous stamp and your coloring is wonderful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a Beautiful card, Heather!! Love it!!
    This is my favourite new line from Unity..so happy!!

    ReplyDelete