Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WINNERS from my first blogiversary celebration!!!

Good morning!!! First of all, can I just say a big THANK YOU to everyone who joined me for my First Blogiversary Celebration?!?!?! That includes the blog friends who joined me in the hop, and each and everyone of you who stopped by and left such sweet comments. I want to send something to EACH one of you!!! I love how small the world feels when we are able to connect in this way!

Anyway, without any further delay, on to the winners!!! Here is a reminder of the prizes that were up for grabs:


So I have four winners who will each be getting one of these prizes!!! I picked from comments on all the blogs along the hop using Random.org to select the winners. If your name is listed below, please send me an email with your mailing address so I can get your prizes out to you!

The first winner, of the Sentimentals Cricut Cartridges is from my blog - Congratulations Brandy!


Winner #2 of the Peachy Keen Happy Lashes Face Assortment is from Bonnie's blog:


Winner #3 of the 6x6 Cosmo Cricket Upcycle paper pad is from Amanda's blog:


And the winner of the Unity Stamp "Love Ewe" set is from Savannah's blog:


Congrats to all the winners!!! Hope you enjoy your goodies!!!

I will announce the Facebook prize winner a little later this morning on my Facebook page - so make sure and check back there a little later this morning!




5 comments:

  1. Way to Go winners. And sorry I missed your blogoversary :O(
    Happy Belated Celebration!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I won...Yahooie...off to send you an email and thanks so much! Hugz, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete