Friday, December 30, 2016

May 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In May 2015, I had 41 posts just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


17 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful. I specially loved your idea of using up scrap pieces of pattern papers for creating quick cards. The Wplus9 card is one of my favorites from today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so lovely. I especially like the ones using the Prayers stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great florals and colors, you could tell spring was on your mind and probably all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "Shine On" card is one that stands out immediately in my mind - I loved that card when I first saw it and still do. The retro look of the lamps and the addition of the glossy accents made such an impact on me. Because of your watercolored cards, I started to practice my watercoloring some more and am now a bit more comfortable with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christy! Aren't watercolors so much fun?

      Delete
  5. So much fabulousness! The technique of coloring the background and leaving the image white is one I'll be casing for sure! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of soft colors in May! Happy to see some LID cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two cards especially caught my eye today...the coffee cards. I just love that theme! You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are so many cards that really tickle me this time. I really like the little Mamma Elephant bunny rabbits and how you left them white with a colored background! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, your Mother's Day card is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those thank you cards-so inspiring! I need to do something like that with my patterned paper scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! It feels SOOOO good to use them up like that! And handy to have that many simple basic cards as well!

      Delete
  11. Oh my goodness gracious gravy...these are great! I absolutely LOVE your ability to watercolor such AMAZING images!!! And backgrounds too! WOW...just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness gracious gravy...these are great! I absolutely LOVE your ability to watercolor such AMAZING images!!! And backgrounds too! WOW...just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember when you made that huge stack of cards from scrap patterned papers and a focal sentiment - I tried to imitate you but they didn't look anywhere as good. Still enjoying seeing your year in review.

    ReplyDelete