Thursday, December 29, 2016

April 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In April 2015, I had 29 posts just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


19 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous array of cards, Heather! I love the card with the felt flowers! So simple & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great variety of beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through your recaps over and over trying to figure out what it is I like so much about your style. I think I figured it out. Your cards are fairly simple but so pretty, so elegant. I am very intimidated by stamping but if I could put a card together like yours I think I can do it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sherri! And yes you can!!! I used to be so intimidated by stamping - and now I just adore it!

      Delete
  4. Great cards. My favorite is the prayers one with the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teepee is one of my favorite stamps! I've found so many awesome Unity stamps from your posts, in fact I found Unity stamps from your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How delightful! So glad to have been able to help you discover them! Addicting, aren't they? :)

      Delete
  6. I love your recap posts - such a great look back at what you liked the best from each month. My favorite from this round-up is the N&T card with the little girl and that beautiful polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blue Mothers Day card. So simple and natural looking! Gorgeous picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love looking back on all your beautiful creations Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww the poop stamp is so stinkin cute! Oh and the Better Together stamp is tips on my wish list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep I remember the poo cards and every time I see them I smile. That makes a good card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are seriously some of my all time FAVORITE stamps! I smile every time I look at them too! :)

      Delete
  11. wow-great cards! I especially love the tent card and the peachy/pink Mother's Day one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just can't seem to pick my favorite...little girl with puppy on her head, or bird's nest, or maybe the teepee!!! So much cuteness in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those stinking cute cards are hilarious - they really make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the prayers card (went back to the original post) but the "stinkin cute" ones make me burst out laughing.

    ReplyDelete