Saturday, December 31, 2016

June 2016 Favorites

Good morning! Last year I had so much fun looking back over the past year and sharing a recap of my favorites from each month, that I thought I would go ahead and do it again! It's so fun to see how my style has changed or sometimes stayed the same throughout the year and to be reminded of techniques I haven't tried in a while either.

In June 2015, I had 46 posts just on this blog, and every month I had posts on other Design Team blogs!

I have posted links to the original post in case you missed it or would like more details! I am also going to box up some surprise goodie boxes filled with some gently used (and a few new) crafty goodies and pick some winners from any comments left on these 12 monthly recap posts (not each individual link from these posts!) - so if you're interested, make sure and leave a comment! I'm so grateful for each of you that has been part of this journey for me!

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Original post HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a wonderful day!!!


16 comments:

  1. So much loveliness! I love the kitty in the spectacles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all very beautiful, but the kitty with glasses just stole my heart! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flamingo background card though...Yes! So bright and fresh and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pineapples...so that card definitely caught my eye today. The sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing cards. I love the watercolour wash on tht Altenew Flower cards. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watercolor with the Altenew Flower cards. But I think my favorite is the flamingo card! The bright colors and the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wa smiling the whole way through your post. Love all of the cards (your daughters too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous picks in June! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards, but the kitty is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of animals for June! Love that bike...Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All great! my faves are the set of sympathy cards and the Unity animal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful round-up! Somehow, I missed the "It is well with my soul" card set which is incredibly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that pineapple card-so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these cards with the animals! So simple yet...perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The set of altenew watercolour cards are my favourite - I actually have this pinned to CASE at some point, so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the cards are great but I especially like the flamingo!

    ReplyDelete