Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Cute Shaker Card by my Niece!

Hello! I'm dropping by today with a super special card to share - created by my sweet 12 year old niece, Jozalyn, for the special Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge! She has been my cardmaking buddy for quite some time - whenever I have extra or leftover crafty supplies (which is OFTEN!) - I try to pass them on to her whenever possible! We spent a bit of time together last week, since she wanted me to teach her how to make a shaker - this is her very first one:


Is there anything more fun than a shaker card? She mixed and matched fun products from lots of different companies - I won't even try to begin to list them all out this time! Haha! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask, and I can find out which is which.


You can find the challenge info HERE - there are still a couple days left to join in! The theme is Anything Goes with some Sparkle:


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you want to leave comments, I will make sure and pass on to her each and every one. I know she will love reading them! :)

Have a wonderful day!!!


6 comments:

  1. That's such a fun sentiment on this cute card! The children have surely embraced the sparkle theme for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jozalyn :-) I am a big fan of shakers and this is absolutely gorgeous! The little koala bears are adorable and I love the sentiment! FUN! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a pretty card, Jozalyn! Wonderful design and lovely colors. I know how fun it is to mix up various sequins for shaker cause that is my favorite in card making :)
    I'm happy that you really enjoyed your creations! Thank you gor joining us oj the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge.
    Thank you Heather for sharing this post.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty and happy card Jozalyn! The shaker is fantastic with all those sequins and I really like the sentiment that you used.

    Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Kid's Summer Vacation Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Jocalyn, you did a great job with your first shaker card, it's so beautiful and sparkly, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Kids Summer Vacation Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty shaker card, love the little butterflies and the koalas are so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete